San José Incentives are supported by great weather (Average temperature is 77°F all year round), fantastic infrastructure, beautiful landscapes, and dozens of activities of all sorts.
Costa Rica’s ‘Valle Central’ – Central Valley – and its surrounding highlands are the country’s cultural and geographical foundation.
The area consists of a fertile upland basin inhabited by approximately two-thirds of the country’s population, and it accommodates its four most important cities: San José – the capital city -, and the provinces of Cartago, Heredia and Alajuela.
The average temperature in the valley is 24ºC (77ºF) and the altitude oscillates between 2000 and 5000 feet (600 to1500 m). The land is enclosed by mountains and volcanoes, which are some of its main attractions.
Due to its strategic location in the middle of the country, the Central Valley allows you to choose from a variety of activities:
- Visit the National Theatre and the museums
- Go white-water rafting
- Go rain and cloud forest hiking
- Take a canopy tour
- Visit butterfly farms
- Visit botanical gardens and coffee plantations
- Visit picturesque towns
- The capital city also provides a good opportunity for shopping and enjoying nightlife activities.
Best Hotel Options in the area for your meeting or Incentive program:
- Costa Rica Marriott Hotel San Jose
- Real Intercontinental Hotel and Club Tower
- Grano de Oro Hotel